21 January 2009

Look! I've been productive.

I have a serious problem being addicted to the Sopranos box set, which means later technically turned into tomorrow. Well, I may not be keeping to the blog or my journal very religiously, but to make up for it, I have been very, VERY productive. Just look at this list of things I've finished in the past few days.



-the wire/clay tree

-9 new monsters

-the commissioned potato monster

-a scarflette and matching fingerless gloves

-a full scarf (well minus the edging)

-a shawl



And... that's been in the past three days. So go me! Don't worry--pictures to follow.



Finally, here is today's new posting:


Larry does not like to wear scarves. They remind him of snakes. Snakes that strangle and are made of yarn. He does, however, like ascots. And dressing gowns. And velvet slippers. Larry is afraid the other Timid Monsters know these things. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20012312

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.