07 July 2009

RAWR

I'm as good at naming entries as I am at naming artwork.

Anyway, I had gone to bed at the reasonable time of 11:20p. After much tossing and very little light sleep, I gave up at 2a. Here I am. I ran some dailies on WoW, chatted with my sister online, and processed a couple of recent photographs for posting on Etsy. Here they are!"Almost" taken sometime in early July? Last Thursday or Friday I think."Bachelor Button" Also taken early July--last Thursday or Friday, perhaps.

If I get around to processing again, there will be more to follow. Now, however, I'm gonna give that sleep thing another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.