10 August 2009

Where have the days gone

So what have I missed? I've been swamped with things for my sister's wedding. I'm sort of nearly done. Not really. And I'm even more rushed because we will be heading home for the bachelorette party rather soon. Sooner than I'd like to think.

But since I left you last time his friend Andy was here for a night, then his mom was here for a week, and then our friend Brandon was here for the week after that, which was--incedentally--last week.

And that is where all my time has been.

Anwyay. Vytas proposed today while we were at the beach. We are engaged!

The ring is an antique from 1890. It is emerald set in gold. I promise to have pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.