10 March 2010

Someone has too many things for the "show-things" game.


Still at nearly a year and a half before the wedding! TADA! I made this hair comb. For my hair. I think it will match my dress which isn't really white and not really ivory but sort of a darker hard to describe color. It is still in the ordering and shipping stage otherwise I would know if it matches for sure. Yes. I do have my dress already--well technically. The style is being retired, and it was now or never. I chose now.

Also, if you want to see how abnormal we can be, I spent the first half of my day, the half before the commission order, being unproductive and doing this: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/TrishCzech&VytasVaznelis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.