14 May 2010

Monsters on Etsy

I've slowly begun posting some of the new, constant-stock Monsters on Etsy this week (slowly because my parents are still visiting). So far Donald, Cynthia, Inga and Elwin are posted.

On a side note, I'm quite curious about my Nordic Poppies. Last year's came up without fuss this spring and so far has made only orange flowers. The new one from this year has yet to make anything but pink. Last year, my first plant made a multitude of colors all at once, not unlike moss roses. So I am kind of wondering what is up. But, if they stay all one color, I still love them so I don't much care. It just seems peculiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.