The past week and a half I've spent far too much time WoWing. The rest of my time I've spent playing with wedding things. Michael's had ribbon on sale, so I bought the rest I'll need. I also finished wrapping the bouquet stems. Did I tell you my dress came in?
MY DRESS CAME IN! A few weeks ago. Everything I worried about matching to it MATCH! My hairbit, the necklace, etc! So excited.
I also finally sat down and designed the wedding stationery. I have the Save-the-Dates done. The invitations are done. Table number cards, place setting cards, thank you cards--done, done, done. Well, at the very least it is all designed and ready to be mass produced. I still have to figure out what I am doing exactly for programs.
Yesterday I sent the Save-the-Dates, or as Vytas calls them, the STDs, out for printing. They are (rather obviously) postcards, and I paid a little more to have the back printed as well. Though, we will still have to address them ourselves.
Here is the front:
And here is the back:
I am pretty excited for the way it turned out. I'm still waiting on my rafia to arrive to absolutely finish the invitations. When it does, I'll photograph it and post it here as well.
By the way, the font is Occidental. Stevie found it, and I love it!