16 November 2011

This year's Christmas card...

...is a postcard!







 I just ordered them in the wee hours of the morning, and they should be arriving soon-ish. *fingerscrossed*


My first draft wasn't a Timid Monster. Instead, it was a pen drawing of a pair of lil' birds on a branch with "Happy Holidays" superimposed in the upper... aw... I'll just post that here, too:

Pretty, right? But we couldn't come up with an appropriate-seeming greeting for the back, and it didn't really seem very "us." So we decided on what we wanted on the back, and then I designed the front. And it led to Timid Monsters. Because we are weird more than pretty. Maybe this card will find its way back next year once we've had some more time to mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.