20 February 2012

I love you. Have this burnt out lightbulb?

 A close friend gave his girlfriend a burnt out taillight bulb. Why? I couldn't even begin to guess other than to assume well, it's *name*.

Apparently she is a perfect match for *name*, because she loved it and has since carried it around with her in her purse.

While we were in town visiting for the holidays, she asked if I could please make it into a necklace for her to wear

instead of letting it continue rolling about her purse.

I brought it back to NJ and thought about it for quite a while before buying the supplies and quickly drawing the picture you see above. She liked this idea and I went ahead and made it.

It has since been mailed to her, and I am happy to report that she loves it. !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.