19 May 2012

I've been cheating on you with another blog.

So if you've been wondering why I started shooting photos of the new Monsters just to promptly give up, I got it in my head to start doing something with the hundreds of macro photos I've taken. That idea paired with my obsessive compulsions, brings you this other blog, which has future posts schedule to automatically update through mid-August.

Yes, that is daily through mid-August. No, that is not all of my photographs, but I played through the compulsion to the point where it was ok to stop and move on to something else.


Anyhow, I bet you wish I'd do this with Timid Monster photos. The problem is that they are not yet shot, and unlike shooting macros, my broken manual-only lenses are a detriment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.