30 January 2009

Woo!

I made, baked, photographed, processed, and posted three Monsters today. Usually I drag my feet about it and take 2-3 days for each batch. But usually I also make more than three at a time so still have things to post in the meantime. Five to twelve is a more normal number. First up is another "My Heart for You" Timid Monster. I love these guys so much, but have not sold any yet. They are much fun to make. I hope people start to show more interest. I think for now, however, I am done making these. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20435293


Vince the Timid Monster enjoys filling water balloons with eye drop solution, mixing corn oil into milk and boiling onions in barbecue sauce. His favorite passtimes include herding cats, listening to dial tones, and watching the news in fast forward. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=20433885


Leanette is disagreeable. She does not eat raisins. She will not sing songs for toads or tell jokes to mice. She hates liverwurst and despises underwear. The only things Leanette seems to enjoy are peanut butter and ham sandwiches. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=20434732This one of a kind, gorgeous necklace will make a stunning accessory to almost any outfit. I hand-wired--with bright pink, light pink and iridescent red seed beads--the branches. Then I used more wire to secure the branches to the gold wire necklace before adding a few beads as trim to the other side. It is approx. 17.5" long and the one end of the wire loop pulls out of the long-tunnelly bit in the back to open and close the necklace. For more pictures or to purchase: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=15695091


I may not post tomorrow as it looks like Vytas and I will be day-tripping. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.