01 June 2009

Cynthia likes to ostracize ostriches. She also enjoys making other Monsters sad that they cannot make as pretty of noises as she can. Cynthia is afraid of nothing; or so she boasts.
Here is another one that, so far anyway, is still available. I love this idea and these habitats so much. Loves me, loves me not...

Ebb Tide features a magnificent pale orange and black shell that measures roughly 2.5 inches tall and 2.5 inches wide. The bail is sterling silver plated, and it hangs from a black, satin ribbon that is approximately 25 inches long. This is easily my favorite in this whole line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.