01 June 2009

Finally don't want to

After about a week and a half of rain and overall gloomily bad weather while the tent was up so I could work on making papers for collage in the backyard, today is gorgeous. It is warm, with a slight breeze. There are no clouds, and the sun is very cheery.

I don't want to make papers.

I was out there for about an hour. There are about 4 that are finished and about 10 more that are only half done. And I don't want to make any more. The more I think about my idea for the 12 panel wall art commission, the more I think it would be better to paint it and not collage it.

Maybe tomorrow I will take my easel outside and try painting and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.