31 May 2009

Then, some stuff from today.

Just joking. If I get anything up today it will only be more graduation Monsters and My Heart for You Monsters as I currently have none in stock. But first I need to make some more.

What I really want to do, is highlight a rather talented Etsian, Hannah Heyer, and her Etsy shop, AmbitiousSnail. Her work never fails to blow me away, and if I had the money, I would surely buy about everything she paints. Whenever I try my hand at watercolor painting, I tend to end up with a seemingly muddy mixture soaking through the middle of my page. Especially compared to the skills Heyer wields!

Back in September of 2008, I bought "Birches," a watercolor ATC, as a gift. When it arrived, I fell in love with it; I decided to start the gift search anew. The painting now sits proudly on display on a bookshelf in my living room. I look forward to collecting more from this artist, and I am saddened by my latest favorite of hers having been sold just days ago.

Be sure to check out her shop! Hannah Heyer is not an artist you want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.