07 June 2009

I've been busy not doing things. That's not true. I cleaned the house like mad, and since I've been anal retentive about keeping EVERYTHING clean and in its space. This, however, is not very conducive to arting, which is inherently messy. So, I've not been doing much in those regards.

I finally posted two new Monsters today: Haley, who I am particularly fond of and Kyle, who has a good eye-direction going on.

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit out of sorts lately. It might be that I recently found out that habitats with clay on the walls do not ship well, that I have to completely re-work their design, that I still haven't done my sister's veil or that I ate a GIANTLY beefy hamburger when normally I don't eat much, if any red meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.