03 June 2009

Mostly today I was magic. The house, more or less a disaster as of this morning, is basically spotless.

Yesterday we were going to go to dinner with some friends for Vytas's birthday. He, having forgot it was his birthday, had scheduled tutoring appointments. So, we went out today, and in case people decided to stop by after, I cleaned like a madwoman. Even my room is clean. That itself is quite the feat.

No one came over after dinner. But! Two friends texted about drinks tonight, and they are coming over instead of us going out. So my cleaning was not for naught!

But it means I did nothing today as far as Etsy and such. I even forgot to do a simple Monster commission. :/ I might try to get it done now, just quick before our friends get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.