17 July 2009

Moose and Cricket Commisison

My latest commission was for a moose wearing a baseball hat with a cricket wearing ballet shoes on its back. The buyer has a son whose nickname is moose and a daughter whose nickname is cricket. So really it is much cuter than the crazy I sounded while asking Vytas his opinion on sizes.
The cricket is purple. I was afraid the brown would bake too dark and a black cricket would just blend in.
I didn't take making of photographs because I made most of it while running the Violet Hold and weilding a camera while dps-ing and arting would have just been too much. And because it wasn't a Timid Monster, and I didn't think of it until I was putting it into the oven this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.