29 March 2010

A new pair of earrings.

I have made several, actually. But this if the first I've posted to Etsy. I rather like them. If I wore anything other than simple studs/posts--when I wear earrings at all--I would want to keep them for myself.
They were wood burnt by hand before being stained and varnished and hung from earwires. They are about an inch and a quarter in total length, but the wood part itself is only about an inch by half an inch. Made from balsa, they are incredibly lightweight and comfortable.

1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous!!! You have such a lovely shop. It's wonderful to meet another Etsy seller.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.