09 March 2010

Bridesmaids' Necklaces

Well, seeing as how I think only one of my five bridesmaids follow my blog, and I already had texted her a picture within minutes of finishing the first one anyhow, here are some photos of the necklaces I made for my bridesmaids.

I realized upon uploading these, that I never photograph the sides/back of my necklace display thingy and clearly do not spend as much time lint rolling them as I do the front. And there are a few black-headed pins sticking out the side/back.
I am still torn between doing simple pearl studs or doing something with pearls that dangles. My personal jewelry aesthetic is to wear either a necklace OR earrings. And if by some odd chance I wear both, I only wear small studs of some sort. So I think I might impose this preference upon my bridesmaids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.