20 April 2010

Procrastination = busy busy busy

I had wanted to be posting pictures and stories of Monsters since my last post. But Stevie was here and when she left I realized I had little more than a week to get ready for my first outdoor show of the season, and yeah.

In the past few days I've made more than 50 Monsters, 20 pairs of earrings, and 12 habitats. However, because that 50 Monsters translates to 10 styles of Monsters, I have much more work to do before the show on Sunday. I feel as though this is more doable than it was two days ago. And I'm off to work some more.

Remember, if you are in the area, Summit, New Jersey on April 25th. I will be there and so will my Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.