26 May 2010

A banner for my booth

Lots of crafters/artists/sellers at the last street fair had banners. So I designed this one and ordered it as a 3' x 1.6' vinyl sign. I ordered it late last night and am hoping that today will be one of the three business days for rush orders. Otherwise I will not get it until Monday. Though I would still have it for subsequent shows, I would not have it for West Orange this weekend.

EDIT: Apparently this file hates me. I tried repeatedly, and with consistent failures, to upload from my computer. I finally gave up and tried a rather ghetto version of uploading it from a url. Which worked. Sort of. *Sigh* If you click on the picture, you will be able to see it in full. Sorry. I'm too annoyed with it to fix it any better right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.