21 December 2010

Closed for the Holidays!

Consider my Etsy shop and TimidMonsters.com closed for the holidays--time to be with family and friends and whathaveyou. Timid Monsters will be available by 2 January. Maybe sooner. Maybe not. It depends on how much fun I am having

Thanks to everyone for a fantastic 2010. It far exceeded my expectations. Lots of love to you and yours this season.

Trish.

PS If you are New Jersey and decide you still NEED to have a Timid Monster before Christmas, head to The Rocking Horse in Cranford, New Jersey. Tell them Trish sent you. That won't get you a deal or discount. I just always wanted to be able to say that.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your Christmas was blessed and much happiness in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.