23 January 2012

*still* not the answer to the shopping list


My latest project is actually something for myself and hopefully something I will actually finish. As the Venn diagram of "Things I Finish Making" and "Things I Make for Myself" has a very, VERY small overlap.

I have slowly grown to like bib-necklaces and have seriously considered buying one from Etsy. The problem, however, is that no matter how pretty a necklace is, how badly I might want it, how terribly I might want to support other Etsy sellers, the ones I tend to like are always a small fortune. So, I have decided to make one myself. Which has proven to be a much easier decision than task.

It is rather slow going. But if I could hand bead a veil for my sister's wedding, I can certainly hand bead this necklace. Or so I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.