20 January 2012

NOT the Shopping List

But rather, this is something I started during my Christmas break in attempt to  use up negligible amounts of yarn left over from other projects.

Normally I crochet, but I have a throw blanket from Ikea that is knit. I love it, but it's getting old and snagged and sad. This will hopefully replace it.

I have been knitting with a color until it runs out, then simply tying the next color to that one and continuing. Oftentimes the colors start--and even stop--in the middle of a row.


I am loving how it looks so far. Though, I'm not loving the much slower pace of knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.