14 May 2012

There. I fixed it.

This is now my desk. As you can see, it is not only clean, but my guild also just downed Ryolith, as we were running Firelands for funsies--all of our mains and alts having killed Deathwing this week. And I might still be working on the legendary staff like a giant lame-o.
This is my co-pilot desk. As you can once again see, it too is clean. Flounce is waiting for his close-up (not that he really cares), and I am waiting for glorious daylight to once more flood through my window and help illuminate the photo-shoot.
And yes, I do really talk that way. And yes, my husband does make fun me.

EDIT: This post is a follow-up to this other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.