28 January 2009

Some jewelry I've done...

...that is still available, by the way. I just re-posted these necklaces with new, and I think, better photos, in the hopes that they will sell this time around.




I absolutely adore the first and the last one. I like the middle one, but will not be so sad to see it sold. The first and last I've often joked about, however, saying well I'll just keep them for myself! Don't let me do this; I have enough jewelry I don't wear! All three are available at www.trishczech.etsy.com I even have cheap earrings posted that match them. Perhaps I will give them a post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.