16 January 2009

Success is Mine. Mostly.

I finally managed to get two slideshow gadgets running. This is quite the feat for me, as I had trouble getting all the photos in a particular Picassa album to load and run through the slideshow. But it is finally up and running.

This is only mostly a success because I have already found out that the struggle begins anew when I add/delete pictures to one of the albums that is running. Oh well, perhaps I will only update once a week in this case.

But now, as you skim over my blog entries, you can peruse some of my items that are for sale at the same time!

Today's new item is a double-thick scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.