14 March 2009

New Banner

My main Etsy shop has a new banner thanks to Stevie .

A bit ago she also designed a new Monster card (the cards are the little squares I write the biographies) for me. I had put together this:

She made this:And there have been talks of more to come! We may work on some more things when she is here in May.

After she graduates with a major in graphic design in May, she is coming out to stay with me and explore New York for a while. That means I will have approximately two weeks to drag her up and down the coast as well as all through New York in an attempt to convince her that while Chicago is fantastic (it truly is, tis where I am originally from!), it can't compete with the East coast. We will see if I am successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.