23 May 2009

Hearthstone keychain commission

Finally did one of my commissions. For those of you who are not GIANT nerds like me and apparently my customer and her three friends, these are hearthstones from World of Warcraft made into keychains. In the game they allow you to return "home"--i.e. whatever inn you last made your home--from anywhere in the game. Just recently they shortened their cooldown. Now you can use them every 30 minutes rather than every 60.

The blue bit glows in the dark!

I still have another to finish (I am aiming for before the weekend is up *crosses fingers*) of a Monster in Victorian garb playing a violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.