19 May 2009

Monster Magnets!

First off, the show went really well. It was a lot smaller and a lot craftier than the advertisement for it let on. So I didn't feel too out of place. And, considering the popularity of my table, I think I would not be terribly out of place at a "real" art show. Now I am on the look out for more shows/fair/festivals to sell my Monsters at!

Now for the really big news! My "Today I Feel" Timid Monster magnets are in! I got them in time for the show, but I still have lots left!


Each magnet measures roughly 5.5" by 4.25" and comes with a "Today I feel" slider magnet. It is great for fridges at home, filing cabinets at work, lockers at school, anywhere! YAY!
When I ordered them, I made sure to use up all the blank space I could (the sliders came on sheets of four so I had room on two sides of them and in their middles), so I have lots of little Monster Magnets as well that will soon be up for sale. I need to price and photograph them first.
And I have another Graduation Timid Monster posted because the green one sold.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show! The magnets are awesome!!! I will have to pick one up when you do my keychains:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am spending the afternoon cleaning the disaster that is sometimes known as my art room, and THEN I promise I'm doing the keychains tonight to have them up by tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So if we want to buy one where do we go there trish? as you know we have the old one on our icebox and would a updated version.

    ~v~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can be found at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25281033

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.