25 May 2009

New series of necklaces

I love the beach. No, I don't love the beach; I love the ocean.

And I'm an Ewok of sorts, constantly picking bits of things up--especially if they are shiny--and taking them home with me.

The result? A new line of seashell necklaces. That I may or may not be totally, head-over-heels in love with. I hope you like them, too.

I will probably add a third later today. But Vytas is setting up my patio tent/thing outside so I can make collage papers outdoors and not get cooked in the sun, and he's waiting for my help. After today, I will probably add at least one more every day or so, until the whole series is posted. Per usual they are available at my Trupinys Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.