20 June 2009

Blargh

This is taking longer than I expected. I read somewhere, recently, to make multiple of an item you should keep each one on the same step. Well, I have an order of 15 graduation Monsters that I've been doing all at one step at a time. I feel like it is taking bloody forever and cannot help wondering if I had done each individually, if it wouldn't have been faster. Here is a creepy photo of lots of graduation Monsters all together. I have on step left: adding tassles. I have 12 left, but I quit and am going to bed, as I need to wake up early to do laundry and clean my art room before my mom and dad arrive! Oh yeah, my mom and dad are visiting all this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.