14 July 2009

New Listings

Sandra does not know how to tell time. She never learned because clock faces terrify her with their vacant eyeless stares. Now if clocks were potatoes, she'd have no problem; they have eyes everywhere.
"Brilliant" Another flower from my backyard. Actually, if I remember correctly, I have some more flowers from this plant taken at different angles. Perhaps we'll eventually see more.

Also, as far as the print shop goes, I got some blank greeting cards with envelopes, and I'm thinking about making cards with photographs. That or thinking of sassy/cute things for Monsters to say. And then making a line of sassy/cute Timid Monster cards. I need to get going on it; I've had the cards since early/mid June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.