13 July 2009

Retro Toys Timid Monster Commission & Making of

My most recent commission was a request for a Monster holding a sock monkey in one hand and a robot in the other.
Per usual, I started by making the body of the Monster.
Then I constructed the sock monkey.
This picture must have been first as that is an appendage not yet attached to the left of the head.
Here is the finished sock monkey.
Keeping with the tradition of forgetting to take pictures of some stage of work, I forgot to take pictures while making the robot.
Depsite what it looks like, his arms are not yet attached, but his eyes are!
Pre-making photograph.
Finished photograph! Hopefully he is everything my buyer had hoped for. Stevie said he looked like a little kid getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.