23 September 2009

Long time gone

But I'm back again so expect updates to happen at the rapid and nauseating speed with which they once occurred.

My sister's wedding was this past Saturday. Everything went perfectly at both the ceremony and the reception. Here is a PERFECT picture taken by my cousin outside the church:

So now that the wedding is over, so too, are all my projects for the wedding! I will be posting photos in the next few days, so consider yourself warned.

After I catch up on things I had done for the wedding, I will be posting things I did while taking breaks from things I was doing for the wedding. Yeah. That was a sentence. Such other things include plushes, keychains, magnets, and themed Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.