08 November 2009

Equestrian Timid Monster

Lo! Finally, the previously hyped up Monster! As you may recall, a recent commission had a curly haired Monster with a small pony. Well, when working out the details for this Monster with the customer, I had suggested putting the Monster in full riding gear, thinking it would be adorable. She said no. Perhaps the riding gear was out of her price-range, maybe the little girl the Monster is going to isn't so much a rider as she is a pony-enthusiast as many little girls are wont to be. I dont' know. But I was a little sad that I didn't get to make a Monster in tan pants, tall black boots, a ruffled white shirt, riding jacket and helmet. So! I made one on my own, complete with riding crop!

Here she is!
Available: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34075377

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. Or else. Wait, does that sound too threatening? Let me try again. Leave a comment or you'll never see little Mildred again. Yeah. That's better.